Speech Queen is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
A virtual meeting isn’t the same as meeting in person. You’ve got to:
Create connection while navigating technology
Establish your credibility and meet your objective with less time
Know how to come across well on camera
Keep people engaged even though you’re not in the same room
To bridge the distance, you need a different set of skills.
With Star VirtualTM, you’ll learn how to make a powerful first
and lasting impression – virtually.
Everything you need to know in 4 short modules:
Enhance your on-camera charisma and with Hollywood tips
Plan your meeting for maximum impact and credibility
Connect and achieve your objective with a repeatable framework
Learn techniques to keep them engaged and participating
Learn techniques and principles that will make you an overall better communicator.
Take control of your virtual conversations and presentations so that you can move forward in your career.
I’ve been performing in front of people in some form almost my entire life. Seriously. I mastered George Jefferson’s famous walk at 2 ½ years old (Google him – he was hilarious). Since then I’ve played instruments, sung, acted, facilitated, coached, and keynoted around the world. And I’ve had a chance to work with everyone from A-list actors, executive directors, and management teams, to college students, recovering addicts, and county jail inmates.
My diverse experiences have shown me that regardless of the job, age, or culture, everyone wants to be seen and respected for who they are. Public speaking is perfect for accomplishing that. And because communication is an outer expression of inner experience, it’s also a brilliant tool for personal development.
With my products and services, you get all my passions – performing, teaching, psychology, business, and personal growth. Oh, and frameworks. My biggest passion of all is creating practical frameworks that make complex ideas really simple so that they lead to real transformation.
I know what it takes to be in the spotlight and shine. You deserve to feel confident sharing your voice, and I want to help you show everyone just what you’re capable of.
No more searching for answers on your own when you have
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO VIRTUAL MEETINGS.
- Setup your environment for polished virtual interactions that build credibility: lighting, sound, and background
- Adjust your on-camera delivery to heighten connection and charisma
- Enhance presence with the principles of authenticity, confidence, and purpose
- Profile your audience to tailor your interactions with empathy and value
- Clarify the goal that measures success and moves your relationship forward
- Identify specific actions you'll take during your engagement to achieve your objective
- Engage quickly with strategies to build rapport and a compelling context for the engagement
- Advance toward your objective with a simple framework for successful dialogue
- Close with clarity on agreements for future action and collaboration
- Present a cohesive message by finding the narrative through line that connects your ideas
- Choreograph how you advance through the deck and transition between slides
- Increase engagement with simple and effective tools that invite participation and interaction